Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tilda


LOL! What a surprise when I visited my blog to find just a photo! It seems that in my busy-ness of year end at work, I forgot to add comments to this photo! So, here are a few comments.
Love this image! I received it through the Canadian Express Image Swap over at SCS. I think that I used a sketch too, but I'm not sure. It could be the kind of card where you start with a sketch and then things get so far off that you aren't following the sketch any more, even though it was the inital inspiration...does that make sense?
I've been going through card withdrawls. Even though I've been posting, I haven't actually been doing any creating. It's been almost 2 weeks since I've actually made anything. Tonight, I think I'm going to sit back and relax in front of the TV with my copics and some images and get some colouring done. Lots on my mind from work, and the hubby is stressed and overworked. So, after dinner I'll go grocery shopping and then home to relax.

No comments: