Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fall Tilda for your Birthday


Wholly smokes, time flies when you're busy! I can't believe it is Thursday already. Looking forward to watching the final episode of ER. I don't know why they quit now, I was still enjoying it. Still, it's hard to believe that the show has been around as long as it has.

This card is a 6x6 size. The image is large, and the paper pattern is big enough that I thought it warranted a bigger card. I am very happy with how it turned out...very fall-y in this spring weather! Speaker of weather...is it summer yet?

Although I'm looking forward to the weekend, hubby has to work both days, so that makes things stressful too. Luckily the kids still love the daycare at the gym, so I'm going to take full advantage and use my full 2 hours this week.

No comments: