Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bookwormabella BSC72


I made this card up for the Bella Sketch Challenge#72. It was a simple sketch and I was glad that I had it. This image is coloured with CTMH Markers, and I'm going to use this card in the Raining Bella's swap that I'm in. It goes like this: There are 24 people in the group. Each month, the leader picks 4 people to be "rained" on. Everyone in the group sends those 4 people a card made with a StampingBella image...effectively making it rain cards at their house. This goes on for 6 months until everyone has been rained on. It's nice because although the commitment is a little longer, the actual time and effort required is spread out. I really am enjoying being part of the group and can't wait until my name is picked.
Today we're doing year end at work...that means inventory and accounting are the busiest places. And, since I'm accounting, that's me...a busy bee.
Stamps: StampingBella Bookwormabella
Paper: SU Washington Apple DSP, CTMH Cardstock
Ink: CTMH Markers
Accessories: Misc. Brads, Prima Flowers

No comments: