Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tilda and Flowersoft

Well, cards are a creative process, and although I do some of my best work alone, I will frequently take my cards down the street to Shanna's and see what she has to add. This is one of those cards. I'm unsure of where to go with it. Take a look...

I just recently acquired the couch/sofa from Magnolia Stamps and thought this would be a great use. But, now that I've got Tilda on there, I'm not so sure. I'm afraid to add flowers...and buttons don't seem quite right. I'm thinking that a Sentiment in the top left corner might do it, but I am unsure of my shape....maybe a circle with a scalloped circle in a coordinating colour surrounding it?

The worst part is that I carried the design through to the inside of the card...and except that it doesn't really have a purpose, it's a great card. It's been sitting on my desk for almost 2 weeks now waiting for me to get some inspiration. I sure would hate to have it just sit in my stash....can you offer any suggestions?

Stamps: Magnolia Stamps - Patch Tilda
Paper: CTMH Perfect Day, CTMH Cardstock Juniper, Creme Brulee, Sorbet, Cocoa
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Flowersoft (Brown, Orange, White mixed together), SU Round Tab Punch (to make the flower pot)

No comments: