Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sparkles Christmas Card Challenge 29 - A week late

Oh geez, I was working on this card, and then things got busy at home and I forget to add a strip of paper horizontally, and then I forgot to take a picture until it was too late! LOL! So, one day late here is my entry for Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge - Week 29. I totally fell in love with this image when I saw it on the Image Swap over at SCS. It is called Snowflake by Elisabeth Bell and it was stamped for me by Gail. The sentiment is CTMH Say It in Style...just about the only sentiment stamp I own at this point, although I'm waiting on a few orders. The snowflakes have been hanging around my stamp room since the kids did Christmas crafts 7 months ago...you know those foam stickers you can buy buckets of for $9.99 at Michael's? Well, these are from those kids craft supplies. I knew I'd be able to use them on some Christmas cards....can't wait to use the blue one's. The paper is from an old K & Company Paper Pack - Brenda Walton's Peppermint Twist.

I hope you like my card, even though I didn't follow the sketch exactly...isn't that life though? I've already got ideas for Weed 30, which is a sketch too.

Stamps: Elisabeth Bell - Snowflake, CTMH Say It In Style
Paper: K & Company Brenda Walton Peppermint Twist, Misc. Cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, CTMH Black
Accessories: Foam Stickers from Michael's (from my kids craft stash
)

4 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Hey, she is so cute! The snowflakes look great and work well with the paper you chose. One more Christmas card to add to the pile eh? Cheers,
Shanna

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Such a cute card! I love the snowflakes and the pink!!

Michelle said...

Way cute! I love that image too!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling and so sweet! Thanks for playing with us!