Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Take the Cake!


I made these cards at the Yap N Scrap crop with some images that I received from Canadian Express Image Swap on SCS. The image is from Whipper Snapper and his name is "Take the Cake Turtle" It was fun to colour him two times with different colours. I believe the patterned paper is Bo Bunny, and I had a lot of fun using it to make different birthday cards. It's such a bright fun paper that it doesn't require a lot of extra's to make it look great!

Things were pretty hectic around here this weekend, and both hubby and I were in a bit of a funk. Hopefully that has all passed and we can get on with our week! There is so much to do!

Starting tonight I am officially a baseball widow for the summer. You know, where you know where your husband is (at the ball diamond) but you don't go there 'cause he can't talk anyway. Hopefully with the kids getting older he'll be able to take them with him a little more this year.

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day to everyone. I was surprised with 7 new Copic Markers yesterday morning (okay, I went to the store and bought them, and then gave them to hubby to give to the kids). I spent some time last night colouring a few images with them....how wonderful to finally have some nice pink colours! Can't wait to actually turn them into cards.

I hope that you're all having a wonderful week. I'm thinking that because I am getting close to 1 year of blogging that I might put together some Blog Candy of my very own! We'll have to see if I can fit that in. Have a great day!

Stamps: Whipper Snapper Take the Cake Turtle
Paper: Bo Bunny
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: CTMH Brads, Prima Flowers

No comments: