Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

MOJO75



Sometimes, the best creating is done after the crop! So, I know that I've told you about all the great cards that I have to show you from my weekend crop....well, this one was created a few days after that, while I was catching up on laundry. I used the Monday Mojo sketch #75, and am very happy with how it turned out.


The image was coloured before I had my copics, but I love that the chair matches the CTMH paper exactly! The yellow paper was run through a Cuttlebug and I received it from WishRAK, long before I had my Cuttlebug...sorry, it's SU paper so I don't know the name of the colour, but I sure do love it! Not sure you can tell, but Riley is pop dotted. This was a fun and easy card to put together. One of these days I've got to get a sketch done before the deadline....maybe I'd increase the traffic to my blog! LOL!
Have a great day....I'll schedule my posts for every second day so I have some time to make some new creations for you!
Stamps: Riley Coffee
Paper: CTMH Good Times, SU Chocolate Chip,
Ink: CTMH Markers
Accessories: CTMH Bigger Brads, Misc. Rub on

2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Wow - this one turned out great! Did you really colour it pre-copic? I would have guessed you coloured with copics! Love the sketch too, I will have to try that one. Cheers,

Shanna

Christyne said...

Looks great! Great colouring job!