Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fishafella!


Wholly smokes...I can't believe it's been a week since I posted anything. Sorry about that! Things have been crazy here.

These two cards were made for my "stash of manly cards" because they are the hardest for me to make. Funny because I'm not a "frilly" girl at all.

Anyway, they are 4" x 4" which isn't my typical size of card, but they turned out very cute...and what perfect paper! Both of them were coloured with my CTMH markers before I had copics...and I gotta say, not a bad job at all!

I convinced my husband over the long weekend to let me turn the "office" (which is really just a storage area for stuff we don't know what else to do with it) in the basement into my scrap area...Yeah! I'm moving out of the laundry room! Now, don't get my wrong, I have a kick butt scrap area....6 foot counter top, some kitchen cabinets and drawers for storage...but I'm still in the laundry room and everything gets covered in laundry dust if I don't use it for a few days.

The advantage to being in the office is that I'll have 2 six foot counter tops, hopefully in an L-shape and the computer will be on one of those counter tops. This will make printing of sentiments much easier. As an added bonus I'll also be able to keep my Cricut plugged in and connected to the computer so Design Studio will be at my fingertips! Oh the scalloped circles I could cut if only I didn't have to pull out and set up my cricut every time! LOL!

So, I spent about 3 hours on the weekend starting to clean junk out of that room. Man, we accumulate a lot of paper! Most of the furniture will have to go, so I would image we'll be having a yard sale in June...or selling it on Kijiji.ca! This weekend I'm going to concentrate on getting everything out of the room so that I can paint it (as much as I love peach, I don't want to be looking at it all the time!). Then we'll begin construction! Oooohhh, I can't wait!

Stamps: StampingBella Fishafella
Paper: Misc. from my stash
Ink: CTMH markers
Accessories: Misc. Rub ons.



No comments: