Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mother's Day Card


Okay, I don't do so good under pressure, which is why I will never be on a Design Team, even though I would love to try out for some. I don't have a lot of time to just make cards, and especially for the few weeks that we had in May before Mother's Day. Needless to say, my Mom got her Mother's Day card and gift a week late. I think that she knows that I love her, every day, not just on Mother's Day, and so it is the thought more than anything.
I really wanted to make my mom a card with Tilda, and I had this one coloured up to match this CTMH paper, so I worked with it. And, I pulled out and dusted off my Cricut to cut the scalloped pieces...can't wait to get my new room done and have the Cricut out and set up all the time! So, a simple card for my mom, because I don't think my love needs to be flashy, just genuine!
Stamps: Magnolia Stamps Tilda in Cherry Dress, CTMH Sentiment set
Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Ink, CTMH Cocoa Ink (sentiment)
Paper: Bazzill cardstock, CTMH carstock, CTMH Emporium Patterned Paper
Accessories: Waxy Flax, CTMH Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: