Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

I have a goal...or two...!


Okay, I have about 25 cards that I need to take pictures of to get them up here on my blog...but darned if the sun wouldn't shine last week, and then I got my first migraine headache in like 22 years on the weekend, so I didn't take any pictures.
So, my goal is this...build myself a light box....you know, one of those funny white boxes so that I can take pictures no matter the weather. 'Cause it's all blue skies today, but my picture still looks awful!?! I'll keep you updated on my progress with that.
I made this card at a crop I attended a few weeks back. I love this image I got from the Canadian Express Image swap over at SCS. It was so much fun to create with. I decided that I'm going to send this card to my girlfriend who's birthday I have missed. Not because I didn't remember, but because she lives far away and I didn't mail a card out 10 days in advance...so a birthday card doesn't seem so relevant anymore. I'm sure she'll love it.
Stamps: My Favourite Things, Time for the Bubbly
Paper: Misc. Patterned Paper, CTMH Cardstock
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: CTMH Bigger Brad, Prima Flower

2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Love this one! You are so right about the light box - sun never comes out when camera is in hand! Maybe we should make it a joint project - wouldn't be so hard to share! Talk to you soon,
Shanna

Christyne said...

Great card!