Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bella Sketch #76

So, I showed you a few of the cards I made with Bella Sketch #76 yesterday, and said that I made more, so here they are. I really should be showing you the sketch each time, so I'm going to try and make an effort to do that in the future...then you know what I was following! So, here is the sketch.
And here are the other cards that I made. I used my StampingBella images again, this time I used Giftabella with a hat. She's very versatile.

You'll have to bear with me on the formatting. I have still not figured Blogger out. So, over the next few posts there may be some experimenting!

I am very excited that this weekend I will be attending a crop. Normally I stress out to the max about how much I need to get done, how much stuff to bring and what to bring. I end up bringing way too much stuff, setting my expectations way to high and then being disappointed with my results. Not this time. My plan is to make cards...cause that is what I love doing right now. I'm bringing all my images and all my colouring mediums (copics, CTMH markers, Watercolour pencils and crayons) and probably 10 -12 different paper packs with matching cardstock. I'm going to relax, enjoy my time with my friends and get some cards made. That's it. No pressure. What I get done is what I get done. Whew! I'm exhausted already!

Stamps: Stampingbella Giftabella with a Hat
Paper: SU Summer Picnic DSP, CTMH Cardstock
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: CTMH White Brads

No comments: