Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

My new blog

So, I started a second blog. I know, you're wondering if I'm crazy. I'm not. Mostly, it came out of a conversation with my good friend Shanna. We were talking about when we were kids and we loved to read, and I shared with her my love of writing...something I have not done in a long time. I actually aspired to being an author at one point. I also told her about how I had been considering starting a second blog where I could put my writings. And with her encouragement, I have done just that. It's called I Love Lasagna and you can find it at www.ilovelasagna.blogspot.com

I'll toot my own horn a bit here and tell you that I know I'm one hell of a good story teller. I love to make people laugh, and I love to make them think. However, I am not a big proponent of fiction...I like the real life stuff. The stuff most people can relate to in some way. So, that's my plan for I Love Lasagna. To tell you about my life, and to tell my story. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: