Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

It's Your Day!



You'd think as a card make I would make cards for every occasion...but I feel like that's a lot of pressure and then I stress about it so much that I end up with half made cards....so no one got Easter cards from me! LOL!

Instead, I made this fun card using the Splitcoast Challenge #223. The stamp is a "Ketto" from www.stampingbella.com I am not a huge fan, but this image was great for what I needed it for. Thanks to my good friend Shanna for RAK'ing it to me. The paper is CTMH Boom di Ada, and I think it all came together nicely. I'm not sure you can see it here, but I used a sparkle pen on her wings and hair to give her a little glitter. Daytona has 2 birthday parties coming up, so I think we'll use this card for one of them.

Stamps: StampingBella Ketto's
Paper: CTMH Boom di Ada, CTMH Sunflower and Hollyhock Cardstock
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Prima Flower, CTMH Bigger Brad in New England Ivy, Misc. Rub-on

1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

I really like how cute she looks with that Boom Di Ada paper, so bright and cheery!

Shanna