Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Little Trucks Card


I made this card using images I recevied from my friend Shana over at Splitcoast. They are from a retired Stampin' Up set called Little Trucks. I used a sketch from Mojo Monday, sketch # 81.
I like how this card turned out...it's not very often that I make cards for little boys, though I should have a few in my stash. I figure if I'm making these cards, I should make them with purpose!
I have just today gotten the bug to do some scrapbooking, so I printed out a whole bunch of sketch's and hopefully tonight I"ll have some time to put a layout together...we'll see. I'm also itching to add to my Christmas card collection!
Stamps: SU Little Trucks
Paper: CTMH Stardust, CTMH Moonstruck and Clover Meadow Cardstock
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Misc. Rub-on

1 comment:

Christyne said...

This is SO cute! I need to hit Shana up for some of these images - LOL!