Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One of these things is not like the other!

Remember on Sesame Street, back in the '80's when we would play "One of these things is not like the other..." If you remember, you can sing the tune too! Anyway, I made a few cards on Friday using the Bella Sketch and it was a nice easy sketch, so I made doubles of the cards that I made....so that I would have a few handy of course! So, here are the two cards, can you see the difference? (I obviously watched too much TV as a child because that last sentence made me think of the All Detergent commercial, remember, I can't see the difference, can you see the difference?" LOL!)

Hard isn't it. Probably harder because it is on the computer, but in person you can see the difference. Click on the image below to really see. I saw someone outline an image in a very light grey and what a difference it makes! In real life, the image literally jumps off the page, almost like 3-D.


I had some fun with these cards, quick and easy. Perfect for just a hello, or a birthday. I have a few more things to post this week.

Stamps: Stampingbella Cosmobella
Paper: SU Summer Picnic DSP, CTMH Honey & Olive Cardstock
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: CTMH White Brads

1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

Okay, I watched lots of the tube too - I remember that commmercial like it was yesterday - I can't see the difference, can you see the difference? LOL! Cute cards too!