Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Just Hangin' Around


I made this card just for the fun of it, and then I needed it! A co-worker of my husbands was hurt a few weekends ago and those left at work are going to give him this card.
I liked this image enough that I went to http://www.hannastamps.com/ and bought it. Despite all the great images that I am receiving through WishRAK and the Canadian Image Swap, I still love Riley and Stampingbella the best.
On a personal note, I went for an Echocardiogram today (ECG) to check out my Aortic Valve. Mom's valve problem was a birth defect, and it can be genetically passed down. Anyway, the coast is clear, I do not have the defect. The doctor had the tech do a full work up, so if there are any problems, I"ll get a call, but I'm confident that I'm in good health. Good thing too...I have a lot more cards to make! LOL!
Stamps: Hanna Stamps, Riley in a Hammock
Paper: SU Washington Apple DSP
Inks: Copic Markers
Accessories: Misc. buttons

1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

Super cute card! I didn't know about your test - glad you're in the clear, good to have had it checked out though. See you soon,
Shanna