Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cute Christmas Card


I am extemely happy with this card, very simple, but very cute. I stamped directly onto the white piece, which I received through WishRAK. The image is matted with the same patterned paper that runs vertically. And, the image is coloured with copics.
This is such a great stamp set from SU. Problem is, it takes forever to colour. When the set came out last fall, I was thinking about getting it, so I asked for it on WishRAK. Once I received the images, I knew that I would never be able to colour them all in to make cards in time for Christmas. But, because I'm getting a head start on things, I have been colouring a couple of these images every few weeks when I'm looking for a change. I absolutely love it!
Stamps: SU Festive Favorites, CTMH
Paper: Bazzill, SU Washington Apple DSP
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Top Note Die Cuts

1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

These guys did turn out cute - I agree they are a pain in the *** to colour! Thanks for linking my blog to yours!