Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday...St. Patrick's Style


Okay, this one is a little late in posting. I was hoping that I'd get it up on St. Patrick's Day...but I didn't.

I made this one for a co-workers whose birthday is on St. Patrick's Day.

I do have to say, it is not my favourite card. I scraplifted it from another SCS member (I've credited her in my SCS Gallery) but her card is 100 times better. Although I love this paper, I'm not sure what I don't like about it. But, you can't love them all!

Luckily, I've started participating in an image swap, so I didn't actually purchase this guy...and I have to say, I never would have just to make one card. It was just fate that she had the stamp and could get me an image in time. I prefer to spend my $$ on Riley's I know I'll use over and over.


Stamps: Hanna Stamps, CTMH
Ink: Copic Markers, CTMH Chocolate
Paper: CTMH
Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Gold Stickles

No comments: