Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Baby Card


Good thing I was home for a few days...I needed some cards! A co-workers wife had her baby a couple of weeks early, so I was finally able to use this fun image from StampingBella. I coloured it with my CTMH Markers and then added some Icicle Stickles to the hearts. You can't really see it but the paper has glitter on it too.

I got this sentiment a while back...and I think it fits well with the image. I was going a little crazy with the Cuttlebug folders that day, so you may see more of it in the coming weeks!

Let me tell you, I was more relaxed after 2 days at home by myself creating than I have been in a long time. But, it wasn't all work and no play...the house did get cleaned and there were a few meals made!


Stamps: StampingBella Babycakes, Sentiment from River City Rubber Works
Ink: CTMH Markers, Blush CTMH
Paper: Imaginisce For Peeps Sakes, CTMH Cardstock
Accessories: Stickles

1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

The cuttlebug paper does at a nice touch - cute card!