Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Are you still there?


I always wonder, if I don't post for a long time if people will drop out of my subscription. Lucky for me no one has yet!

This is a card I literally whipped up last night for my brother's birthday today. He's old..'nuff said, cause that means I'm getting old.

I love this little Changito. What a fun image to use on a Birthday card. In fact, I like this card enough I'm going to make a few more tonight to have on hand when the kids get invited to Birthday parties for boys!

Stamps: Stampendous
Ink: Copic Markers
Paper: CTMH Cardstock, Bo Bunny It's My Party
Accessories: Kaiser Dots

1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

Hey there! He is so cute - nice colouring! He looks super in the little thumbnail on the side bar of my blog linking to yours. I bought that paper today after having overlooked it the last time - perfect for boy birthdays I agree!