Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009


It's Christmas!? I love making Christmas cards, and why not in February? Although my goal was 10 cards a month, I'm happy with the few I've managed to get done so far this year.

Here are 3 more. I cannot tell a lie, the base's of these cards were put together in 2007 when I first made Christmas cards. All of the images came from WishRAK. Since I've been going a little marker crazy lately, these are some of the images that I've colored.

I figure, if I was making Christmas card's in December, no one would get one with nice coloring etc, so this is actually helping me to be a
card maker...do you buy it? I know, it's a stretch.

But, I do think that Christmas cards are great practice for layout and spacing etc. I loved this fun paper when I saw it...I think they had a Halloween line too.

You can see on the last card that I tried to make a paper backed flower. It's different. Not sure I like it. Perhaps with more practice it will grow on me.

Today is skating day, so I'll be off to the rink with the little one and my mom. I am so impressed with her progress so far. Hopefully I'll remember the camera today and I'll get a few pictures. If I do, I'll post one for you to see how great she's doing.

Can you believe March is only a few days away?

Stamps: Stampendous Holiday Joy, Stampendous Penguins, Penny Black Hedgehogs, High Hopes Stamps (Warm Winter Wishes) CTMH
Paper: Bazzill Holiday Red, Doodlebug Designs circa 2007
Ink: CTMH Markers, Misc. Black, Copics (on the hedgehogs)
Accessories: Misc Brads, Prima Flowers

No comments: