Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A card for Shanna


A very good friend of mine, the person who introduced me to all this "scrappin'" a few years ago, is in the hospital. She had a planned surgery on Monday, and hopefully will be home today. I made this card for her, hoping that she'll appreciate the poem, which is an excerpt from a children's poem from a book by Wayne Fields.
I just love these colours together....and I'm so happy that I used buttons! I always see them used on cards and it's such a challenge for me to use them and actually like it.
We're getting ready for year-end at work, so I'm super busy there, especially working part-time. Thankfully, I'm going to start back full-time in the coming weeks, if for no other reason than there just aren't enough hours when I'm part-time. Plus, the 3 year old at home is driving me a little crazy! I'm still hoping to get a few things done in the scrap area before things get really crazy! Hopefully you'll see the results! Have a great day.
Patterned Paper: CTMH Paper Garden
Cardstock: CTMH Buttercup, Petal
Accessories: CTMH Buttons

No comments: