Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

BSC69


This is Flowahbella. And though I don't seem like much of a flower girl, I like her for some reason. She was especially easy to colour WITH MY NEW COPICS!!! That's right, got 49 new one's in the mail a few days ago. What a treat to colour with these, even if you aren't doing shadowing. There are my new favourite tool!
Anyway, I used the Bella Sketch Challenge #69 for my layout...check it out here. It was so simple to put together. I should use sketches more often. The sentiment is one I printed on my computer. It says...Spring is nature's way of saying "Let's Party" ~ Robin Williams
Stamps: Stampingbella - Flowahbella
Paper: CTMH Paper Garden, Cardstock: Petal, Garden Green
Ink: Copic markers, Memento Black
Accessories: Misc. White brads.

No comments: