Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A card and a layout!

Imagine, 2 posts in one day!

Okay, so I set a goal of making a certain number of cards each month for Christmas. This is one of those cards. I like it enough, and it was quick enough to put together that I think I'm going to make a few more just like it! I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the background and then my Cricut to cut out the scalloped circle. The image is from StampingBella. You can't see it unless you click on the photo, but the white parts of her outfit are fluffy.
And then, in my review of all photos taken I took a good look at this layout that I did this weekend. Imagine my surprise when I realized that I put the wrong year on it! Daytona was born in 2002, so these are from 2004. What was a I thinking? Now I have to go home and hope that the adhesive doesn't stick too bad and I can take the "6" off and put a "4" on there.

No comments: