Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

More Calendar Pages

So, here is July, August and September. I have the computer here and I'm going to be downloading all my pictures, so I will post a card this afternoon.


As nice as these were to make, they were a tonne of work. Smaller isn't always easier I guess. I think for next year I'm just going to get together a year of pictures and maybe have the kids do a craft too. Or not. :o) And, if you click on the individual photos, it will enlarge them on your screen so that you can read the journalling.
I coloured my first Riley with my Copics yesterday. It's going to take some practice, but I can see why these markers are so addicting. As soon as I'm confident enough to post something, you'll see it. I have to make 3 cards this week. Daytona has been invited to 2 birthday parties - both for boys - and Dalainee has been invited to one for a girl. Girl cards I can do...boy one's take a little work. I'm excited to challenge myself though. Oh, the plans I have!

No comments: