Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Tinkerbella

I had a few minutes last night before Grey's Anatomy started and so I worked on a card for a friend of Dalainee's. She's going to be 3 in a few days, and she's a total girly girl. Her party theme is A Princess Tea Party and everyone is attending dressed for the occasion!

This one was actually fairly easy to pull together, thanks to the patterned paper from DCWV. It's the Glitter Sprinkles Stack. The cardstock is CTMH and the image is Tinkerbella from Stampingbella.com. I love her sentiment. I used the Splitcoast Stampers sketch as my guide, but I'm not sure I fit the criteria, so I haven't decided if I'll post to my Splitcoast Gallery yet. I used CTMH markers to colour her dress and my copics to colour her skin and hair. What a difference in feel! I can totally see myself getting addicted to these copics!

I'm working on a card for a friend of Daytona's right now. He's having a party on Sunday, so I'll have to post it tomorrow, before it's given away!

No comments: