These are two of the cards I made while trying to come up with something that would be easy to mass produce. I really like these cards, but there are just too many steps to make them; they are definitely not easy to replicate, lol. I was trying to make it a little sparkly. The first one, I used sticky jewels from Queen & Co...but they really did take a long time to apply.
It's been a crazy week at our house, but it finally feels like everything is coming together.
The Rock Star is doing great at her new school, and the Munchkin is really starting to take some responsibilities around the house (like making lunches!). This weekend I was able to clean out my craft room and have 2 boxes of stamps, dies and assorted crafting goodies that I am working my way through pricing. There is more than I ever thought and so it is taking longer to price than I originally planned. My goal is to have it all done by late Wednesday evening so that I can send my email out.
I hope that everyone is enjoying the snow. After the initial shock of it, I am getting used to always being cold. :-p