Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sparkly!

These are two of the cards I made while trying to come up with something that would be easy to mass produce.  I really like these cards, but there are just too many steps to make them; they are definitely not easy to replicate, lol.   I was trying to make it a little sparkly.  The first one, I used sticky jewels from Queen & Co...but they really did take a long time to apply. 
So, for the second one I tried using Stickles.  It is much shinier in real life of course!  Both look nice, and certainly won't go to waste, they will just be one-of-a-kind!
It's been a crazy week at our house, but it finally feels like everything is coming together.

The Rock Star is doing great at her new school, and the Munchkin is really starting to take some responsibilities around the house (like making lunches!).  This weekend I was able to clean out my craft room and have 2 boxes of stamps, dies and assorted crafting goodies that I am working my way through pricing.  There is more than I ever thought and so it is taking longer to price than I originally planned.  My goal is to have it all done by late Wednesday evening so that I can send my email out.

I hope that everyone is enjoying the snow.  After the initial shock of it, I am getting used to always being cold.  :-p


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the bright colours and the embossing!! Lee-Ann :)

Donna said...

I love the border punch, it has a great Christmas feel. Makes me think of Stocking tops or elves hats. The embossed background is fabulous.