Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Dreams

Holy Snow!  Here in little ol' Thunder Bay it was +7 Celsius when we went into the house at 8pm and this morning we woke up to 8cm of snow.  Boo hoo!  I am not ready for winter yet.

So, to avoid the inevitable, I am showing you cards today that are not for Christmas.  I made these two using a sketch I am sure likely came from MFT...but I can't find it.  If I do, I will change my blog to reflect that.
I flipped the sketch at this point...the tag just felt too long. 
These are some bright and cheery cards.  Definitely going to hang onto these for someone special. 

It's chilly here...and we didn't do the grocery shopping yesterday, so tonight while the Rock Star is at Scholars, Munchkin and I will get some groceries and then we're headed home to snuggle on the couch and watch a movie...all toasty warm in front of the fireplace.  ;-) 

Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so pretty!!!Lee-Ann :)
ps...I know...and wouldn't you know...Dave is out of town...he always is for the first snow @#$%^&&!!

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous cards
Hugs
Jayne

Georgiana said...

Very pretty cards!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Donna said...

Love all the layers on both of the cards and I love how you embellished the tags on both of the cards. Those tiny buttons are just adorable.

You have to admit....the snow does look pretty and it does make it feel more like Christmas time now.

Jenn Joncas said...

I love these cards!!! The colours are so pretty and the quote is fabulous!!!! I'm playing a bit of catch up, I've been slacking in the blog department!!