Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Scrapbook Store Is Open...One Day Only!

If you've been to Donna's and seen the Closed sign, there is now an opportunity to stock up on basic supplies and new goodies!  I know I'll be buying a bunch of adhesive and paper to get me thru the summer, just in case!  Here is all the info...
****************************************************************
DAT’S IS OPENING FOR ONE DAY!!!


Tuesday, June 26, 2012
2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.

I don’t know when I will be re-opening the store.

I still don’t have a working furnace, hot water or electricity in my basement.

So I have worked out a day this week to give you a chance to stock up on essentials and to check out the new lines that I received just before the flood.

The debit/credit card machine is working.

Newer Items to the Store

~ Life is Good Canada Shirts, Hats & Mugs

~ Life is Good Summer Sports Balls(Aqua Football, Aqua Volleyball, Aqua Soccer Ball, Golf Balls & More!)

~ BoBunny’s Camping Line

~ BoBunny’s Hello Sunshine Line

~ New Line of Inkadinkado Stamps

~ My Mind’s Eye New 6 x 6 Paper Packs

~ There may be a few other new products, but this is what I can recall.

Unfortunately, I still have not been able to get my Kraftin’ Kimmie order from the Post Office that they “tried” to deliver to me on the flood day, so I don’t have her April & May Release as of yet. Once I receive it, I will work out another day to open the store.
*******************************************************************

Now, on a personal note...I have been doing a lot of thinking these past 4 weeks or so.  With not being able to stand for more than a few minutes, and only able to sit in certain chairs the mind starts to go into overdrive.  I have managed to do a little bit of knitting, but even that poor little baby blanket isn't getting done like I wanted and I'm knitting into the wee hours every night to get it finished.

I have followed Sparkles Creations for many years, and always loved that each month she listed her goals and reported back on how she was doing on them.  I like this idea...and with the opening of my Pinterest account, I've found so many things I want to do.  However, I know that my time each day is confined to the 24 hours that I've been given, and many of those hours are dedicated to work and kids and relationaships.

I've realized now that I love to knit...but I don't like to knit big things.  For me, it's the equivalent of scrapbooking vs. making cards.  Scrapbooks are on-going and take time to complete.  Cards can be finished in a matter of minutes if I c

No comments: