Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Paper Sundaes Felt Challenge

Felt is something that I just love to work with, and have wonderful ideas about in my head.  Getting those ideas to come to life is a whole different story.  However, I received these fabulous felt flowers a long time ago and knew they were just the perfect amount of felt for the challenge over at Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog this week.  Be sure to go over and check it out, this week's sponsor is Simon Says Stamps!
Okay, I know I can't get away with a 4 month absence without a little update. Hubby is doing as well as can be expected and we are learning new things every day.  The kids are big and bad and so happy to be back at school and into their routine.  I have been keeping myself busy trying to knit and have managed to make a few pairs of slippers over the summer months. 

I haven't left the crafting community completely, I've just been lurking around on my Ipod Touch, so commenting can be quite difficult.  I've got the laptop all set up and plan to spend some time a few days a week in the craft room.  I'm looking forward to connecting again with everyone, and making some new friends here in blog land.  Have a wonderful day!

Danielle

6 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Hey girl! Glad to see you in blogland! Those are fab felt flowers and an adorable image!
See you later on,
Shan

Amanda R said...

Love those bright colors and the felt flowers are adorable!

Crystal said...

Welcome back Danielle, we missed you! I'm glad you and the family are doing well. Love your card, your colouring on this sweet Tilda's hair is fantastic and I love the felt flowers!

Jenny said...

Hi Danielle. This card is so sweet and that colouring is fabulous!

snappy scrappy said...

Hi...long time no blog :) Great card...love the colours and the image...too cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Jenn Joncas said...

Great to see you back Danielle!!! I've been thinking about you! I'm glad that things have been going OK and it's nice to see that you have had a chance to do some crafting!! Your card is so pretty!! I love the bright colours on the dark background!!! and the felt flowers were the perfect addition (:

HUgs!!

Jenn