Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Get Well #2

Interested in participating in my fun photo inspiration challenge?  Hop on over here for all the details.

So, here is the second Get Well card that I made.   Quick and easy to put together.  No sketch here, just slapped it on the card LOL!
The hard thing for me about making cards for men/boys is not putting any flowers on.  It's been a while since I inked up any of my Riley the Moose stamps.  I forgot how super easy he is to colour....you just might be seeing more of this guy!

Hopefully while you're reading this I'm shopping in downtown Toronto and all the tests/appointments are done.  The only store that I really want to get to is the Disney Store.  Sometimes I pick up trinkets off the clearance shelf to add to kids gifts...I'm sure I'll be sorting through lots of Princess and the Frog and Toy Story 3 stuff.   And, every time I visit the Disney store I pick myself up a new mug for work...you know the big one's they sell.  Frist one I picked up was Winnie the Pooh, then Minnie Mouse...I wonder what I'll find this time.

Stamps:  Car Riley, Bella Sentiment
Paper:  Misc. Scraps
Ink:  Copic markers
Accessories:  CMTH Chocolate brads

3 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Very cute card, and good call on skipping the flowers--my hubby has given me a set of rules about man cards, and flowers are definitely on the no no list, as are cute bows (knots are ok), lace, fifi edging/scallops, and anything pink LOL! I see you've dodged all of these :-)

Donna said...

That is so funny how you mentioned that you haven't inked a Riley in a while. It was the first thought in my head when I saw your card...Danielle hasn't used a Riley in a while.

Nice card. Isn't it great to just create sometimes without a sketch or any type of restriction. I hope to get that time again soon to do so.

I can't wait to find out what type of mug you bought this time.

Lindsey said...

Cute card and the image works so well with the sentiment. Hope the tests went ok. Don't buy up the Disney store!