Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Fabulous Friday Sketch

It's Friday!  Finally!  I have to say this has been the longest week in a long time.  But now, the fun begins.  The kids will be on the boat with my parents for the weekend, so BananaStamper and I have planned a weekend of crafting fun at her house.  I can hardly wait!

Today's challenge over at the i {heart} copics group on PCP is a sketch.  I have run very low on my supply of Birthday cards, so I pulled out my 365 Degrees paper and go to work.  Of course, once I got my image coloured, I decided to flip the inside of the sketch to fit my image.  Hop on over to i {heart} copics to see the sketch and play along with us.

What I had a lot of fun with on this card was making my own flower.  I've seen a lot of bloggers doing it lately, and I'm fairly happy with the results. 

Stamps:  Pink Cat Studio Ladybug Holding Balloons, StampingBella Sentiment
Paper:  365 Degrees
Accessories:  Nestabilities, White Ribbon, Misc. Button

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOVE your flower! Very cute image and beautifully coloured too. Have a great weekend crafting! Would love to have got my plane out and hopped over the pond to join you but unfortunately (or fortunately) I have a hot date with Edward Cullen tonight and I really can't get out of it!
Have fun!
Linds xxx

Sparkplug17 said...

Have lots of fun! And such a cute card!

Danni said...

Hope you have a great weekend of crafting!!
This card is just so cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Love this little bug. Such a cute card

Melissa said...

Such a fun card! I love it! Have fun crafting this weekend!
Hugs,
Melissa

Donna said...

I love how you used that little bit of lined paper it just made the card in my eyes. Enjoy your weekend with Shanna, you deserve it!

Christine said...

What an adorable card, Danielle! So cute! Hope you are having loads of fun with Shanna!!

HappyCrafter said...

A girls weekend--how fun!!! Very jealous :-) And the homemade flower is very cute. Take care!

Crystal said...

Love this image it's super cute! Hope you are having a fabulous time on your crafting weekend :)