Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mono-tone card

This is a card I made a few week's back for the i {heart} copics challenge...to use all markers from one of the Copic Colour Groups.  I used all Y colours and am super happy with this card.  There is a sketch in here somewhere too, but it's been too long and I didn't write it down.
The image is Lily of the Valley and is actually a Christmas Angel, but it works so perfectly. 

The kids are going to be out with some friends on Saturday and I can't wait to have a few hours in the house with nothing but my crafting supplies, a big bowl of M&M's and some Pepsi.  It is amazing to me how much I crave creating when I'm doing it on a regular basis.  Somehow, I don't have the same cravings for laundry when it's gone too long between loads...go figure!  LOL!

10 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Danielle. This is so sweet and I love all the yellows. Brilliant card. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

alicaz said...

so pretty! love the yellow! and the christmas angel looks great - she's bathing in sunshine ;)

Carla aka scrappypug said...

how adorable! Love the colors you used.

Jenny said...

This is gorgeous!! I just love the yellow and the border punch is so pretty :)

Crystal said...

I love the Yellow, it's so cheery!

BananaStamper said...

Cute card and great sketch! Hope you get to craft your heart out on Saturday!

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful! I adore the yellow and the embossing is fab! Hope you are doing ok hun, enjoy the weekend
Linds xx

Monique said...

What a pretty card Danielle.... Yellow is so inviting... and this image is adorable!!TFS:)

HappyCrafter said...

Gorgeous card, love all the yellows!! And definitely know what you mean about the laundry LOL :-)