Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Thinking Summer

Hey!  Since I've been having trouble colouring lately due to neck pain, I played with a card that required very little stamping.  The papers are from the Imaginisce Splash Dance line...and let me tell you these are some fun papers!  
Argh!  And I totally used a sketch for this one, but do you think I can remember what it was?  Oh well, it will come to me eventually.   Hopefully I'll get some colouring done tonight.  I'll be spending part of my weekend finishing up the "scrapbook for hire" that I'm doing and then maybe a card or two.  And, now that I've got my new work computer set up, I'll be able to blog-surf during lunch and leave comment...with no computer crashing!  LOL!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oooh thanks for the trailer. I loooove the Twilight Saga. In fact i had a brief period of morning when i finished the last book!
I love your card, lovely papers and it's really striking
xx