Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

i {heart} copics Fabulous Friday Challenge

You've still got a few days to enter this week's Fabulous Friday Challenge over on the i {heart} copics group on PCP...and it's an easy one!  SPRING!  That's right, any spring themed card will do, so long as you have used Copic Markers somewhere on your card.
I used my Chicken Girl Designs Spring Squirrel Stamp and Neenah 110lb Cardstock.  I coloured her up with my copics and then matched her to some really old (like 2 or 3 years old) Patterned paper that I had in my stash.  I kept the layout simple so that the stamp was the focus.  I wrapped it all up in my Pink Ribbon and voila...a spring card!  Oh, and did you know that i {heart} papers carries over 200 different ribbons that you can buy by the yard!  How cool is that!  Check it out, there is some great ribbon!

Paper: Unknown
Ink: Copoic markers

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hi there!
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Your cards are fantastic, love all the bright colours. Inspirational
Linds x

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute and cheery!