The teams consist of 3-5 players and one person per team per week will play in the challenge. For 3 days only, (Sunday - Tuesday) all of YOU will get to go vote on our team's card!! Each person can vote for their top 3 cards. The top HALF of the teams with the most votes will get to go on. (so only 30 teams will continue on after this first round.) We are not allowed to vote for our own team's card though, so we need to ask you all to go vote for us!
My team consists of myself, Christy, Judy, Louise and Jana. Our team name is "Crazy Copic Chicks" and you can find our card here. Christy played in this first round in which the challenge was to make a Retro card using the colors in this body scrub jar.
Be sure to stop over to The Greeting Farm Battle to cast your votes. Please give us a vote! It's "Idol style" so the lowest votes get the boot. Please vote so we can stay in the contest and play again next week!
Here is Christy's card
A quick lesson from The Greeting Farm on how to vote. You must be registered to vote.
- Go to http://thegreetingfarm.com/galleria/
- Click on Register and fill out the form.
- You will be sent confirmation info to your email and you must click the link to officially be activated.
- Once you are activated, go back to http://thegreetingfarm.com/galleria/ and login.
- Once you are logged in, go to Contest/Challenges > TGF ROYAL BATTLE > Week 1
- Vote for your top 3 choices. When you comment, that counts as your vote. So Comment on your top 3 choices.
ANYONE and EVERYONE can vote.
And if you've made it this far, and you didn't already check it out...the entry that BananaStamper and I did for the Land of Magnolia Contest is up on the Magnolia-licious Blog.
I'll be back tonight with an Easter card that's just waiting to get it's picture taken!