Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

i {heart} copics Fabulous Friday Challenge #5

Wow, can you believe it's Friday already?!  Lucky for me, I'm headed out with a couple of girlfriends tonight for a little "girl talk" so my batteries will be re-charged before the weekend! 
Have you joined us over at Paper Craft Planet yet on the i {heart} copics ?  I'm having a great time getting to know everyone, and I've even picked up a few great copic pointers!

This week's Fabulous Friday Challenge is a Sketch and colour recommendation!   Here is the sketch, and the colours to use are R81, BV11 and B91 or whatever you have that is closest,

I wanted to keep my card simple to show off the new Chicken Girl Design stamps and they're digital!  Check them out here.  I love Digi stamps, and this collection of Spring and Summer images are no exception.  I used Egg Cart for my main image and then cut out the Easter Eggs from Juggling Eggs for my tag. 

So join us over at i {heart} copics on PCP for this week challenge and win some of the Chicken Girl Digi's for yourself.

Copics used on this card
Need a few copics?  Check out i {heart} papers for a great selection and great prices!

Stamps:  Chicken Girl Designs Digi's
Paper:  Bazzill dotted, CTMH Amethyst
Ink: 
Copic Markers
Accessories:   Misc. Ribbon, SU Tag Punch

5 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

So cute! Love the little tag in place of the oval on the sketch.

Tammy Hershberger said...

VERY cute card! I love the subtle highlight you put across the middle of the egg! That's such a great detail, and one I struggle to perfect!

Danni said...

This is so adorable and cute!

CarlaKH said...

beautiful card.. love the colors!

HappyCrafter said...

What a cute easter card! Great colour combo.