Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rubber Cafe Wednesday - on Thursday!

Whew, what a week! My 7 year old had her appendix taken out late Saturday and it threw whole week off. She went back to school today, but somehow I lost a day and thought that it was Wednesday when I arrived at work this morning. Imagine the kids surprise when Thursday Pizza lunch shows up and I've already packed them a full lunch...I wonder what they'll eat!?!



My card today (that should have been up yesterday, 'cause today is Thursday LOL!) is a birthday card for my aunt. Although I really love colouring images, I'm having a lot of fun using my sentiment as the focus on my last few cards. I stamped Swirled Happy Birthday in Rhubarb Memento Ink on a creamy coloured paper. My layout is based on this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch 126.  Papers are Basic Grey. 

Thanks so much for sticking around this week.  Hubby is headed out of town on Saturday morning for a whole week...yes, a whole week.  I'm thinking that there will be a lot of cards made next week!  I can't wait to get started!

Stamps: The Rubber Cafe Swirled Happy Birthday
Paper:  Basic Grey
Ink:  Memento Ink - Rhubarb
Accessories:  Prima Flowers, Misc. Button, Edge Punch

2 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya. Such a pretty card, lovely colours and design. Fabulous.
Happy Crafting.
Love sandra xx

Jodi said...

Very pretty colors and papers you have used for her bday card! She will love it!
Hugs
Jodi =)