Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Paper Sundaes Challenge #4

Oh, the joys of a Mac!  I can't get it to do anything...can't wait to get home to my PC!  LOL!  So, I can't post my card right this minute, but I will as soon as I get home...however, I still want to encourage you to head on over to Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog for Challenge #4 - it's a Sketch Challenge and I'm sure you'll love it!

Having a great time relaxing, and even commented last night that I feel like I'm back in college.  We hung out in our jammies until lunch yesterday, visited a flea market and more stamp stores in the afternoon, had dinner at Jack Astors and then home to watch a few more movies!  Oh, and I finished Nicholas Sparks' The Choice...I actually liked it better than The Notebook!  And, I've started a novel by Nora Roberts whose name escaped me...picked it up at the flea market for $3.00 what a steal!  I'm envious of my friends easy going lifestyle for sure, but I keep wondering what's going on at home too.  Although it sometimes drives me crazy I miss (just a little bit miss, not like longing for) the background noise that is a house with kids...someome always talking, mostly someone whining etc.  It's fun to talk to the kids at night because they sound so different on the telephone.  I'm so glad that they are having a fun time with their Dad.  I know they've got a busy day planned today, and I won't be home until past midnight, so I've taken the day off work tomorrow to get myself organized and back up and running. 

I hope that your weekend has been as enjoyable and relaxing as mine has.  We're off to see a movie this afternoon before I'm headed back home.  I'm looking forward to the nice long drive to Toronto on the shuttle bus so that I can catch one more nap, then I've got a few hours in the airport before my flight.  I'm sure I'll have finished my novel before the flight takes off, so I've still got The Outlander in my bag.  I couldn't get into it at home, so we'll see if the confines of the airplane walls are any more encouragement to keep going.

Danielle

1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

Hey girlfriend, I was just going to email you to let you know your card didn't post, but now I know why. SO glad to hear you are having a fun time. From what I hear, things are pretty good on the home front. Can't wait to see what you are bringing home!

Shanna :)

Really, you miss the whining!?!