Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rubber Cafe Wednesday

Hello there!  That's what I think of every time I see this Penguin Trio Stamp from The Rubber Cafe!  LOL!  The little guy in the middle makes me smile every time.

My layout is courtesy of Sketch Saturday's Sketch #82.  I left out a few pieces, but it was my original inspiration.  I'm not sure that this would be used as a holiday card, but more of a note card.

First, I stamped my blue, green and white papers with a light blue ink and my It's A Blizzard Outside stamp (I love this one, can you tell?) and then I stamped the Penguin Trio and coloured it in.  I really like how they turned out in grey...penguins aren't always black, right?!  What's especially fun about this card is that I used my Corner Rounder Punch to make the scallops...if you have the kind where you can take off the guide, it works beautifully.

If you've got another minute, why not jump on over to the The Rubber Cafe Blog and see what the other DT Members have been up to!

Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe Penguin Trio, It's A Blizzard Outside
Paper:  CTMH Heavenly Blue, Sweet Leaf, White
Ink:  Copic Markers, CTMH Crystal Blue
Accessories:  Corner Punch, Misc. White Brads



3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Those penguins are awfully cute! Hmm, I haven't tried the trick with the corner rounder, sounds like I need another afternoon of tutoring!
Cheers,
Shanna
p.s. Hey, call me if you have a minute tonight eh?

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling!

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Cute! Cute! :)