Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Black & White & Red

Valentines always reminds me of weddings, and when I think weddings I think Black and White.  To add a little interest to my card, I slipped a little red in too.  I made my own DP using the Love Words stamp from The Rubber Cafe.  I stamped Happy Valentines Day from the brand new Bubblegum Machine set in black and then cut it out with my Heart Nestabilities (which I love, by the way) and then matted it in red.

I finisehd my card off with a little faux stitching on my red strip.  Quick, simple and easy!

Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe Love Words, Bubblegum Machine
Paper:  Red, White, Black
Ink:  Versafiny Black Onyx
Accessories:  Cuttlebug, Classic Heart Nestabilities

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Danielle. How fabulous and very effective is this. Its gorgeous and I love it.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Bananastamper said...

This turned out great! The faux stitching really finished it off! Talk to ya tonight!
Shanna :)

marley said...

this is awesome, love how you made the paper!!