Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

An Award

Well look at that...I got an award!   I received this Kreativ Blogger award from my online friend Alica. Her blog is wonderful, she's very creative and a great crafter.  Thanks so much Alica for the Award!





Here is what you need to do when you receive this award:

1. thank the person who nominated you.
2. copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. name 7 things abut yourself that people might find interesting
5. nominate 7 kreativ bloggers
6. post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7. leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated

My 7 nominees are:  Christyne,  Ellena  AnnabelleStacy,  Sparkle,  Shana,   Shanna

7 things you might find interesting
1.  I love the Santa Clause movies...all 3 of them! 
2.  I have over 200 copic markers (it's a disease!)
3.  I used to wear a size 8 shoe, but since having my 2 kids, I'm now wearing a size 9 (sometimes 9 1/2!)
4.  I hate not wearing socks or something on my feet...but I don't mind if other people go barefoot.
5.  I always swore that I would never work in the family business, but here I am doing just that...I craft to escape the reality of it all!
6.  I drink 2 - 3 litres of Pepsi a day...I know, I know, no lectures about sugar please.
7.  I am in desperate need of a girls weekend.  DESPERATE I SAY!

1 comment:

Stacy Kay Brais said...

wow!! Thanks your so sweet :)