Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sparkles Christmas Card Challenge Week#32

Woohoo! Another Christmas card finished for Sparkles Christmas Card Challenge and to add to the pile. At first, I didn't think this card was going to work for the challenge, but I let it sit for a few days, and when I went back to it last night, it all came together quite nicely. I started by pulling out my CTMH Paper pack (of course, I don't know the name of it, but I'll update this tonight after the kids are in bed). I decided to do a two-tone card. Now, to see if I got everything on Sparkle's List:
1 coloured cardstock? check - I used Cranberry to matte!
2 stamps? check - got the Wreathabella from Wish RAK and the HO was from High Hopes!
2 embellishments? check - Ribbon, Flowers and Brads oh my! (sorry the kids have been watching the Wizard of Oz a lot lately)
5 pieces of paper - check!
Yeah! I'm so happy that I was not only able to finish, but to finish and meet all the criteria! I really enjoyed this sketch, and I think you may see it popping up again from time to time!

BONUS INFO! Michael's is having a sale on their poster board - the white stuff you use to make a picture taking box. I picked up enough for me and my friend Shanna...she doesn't know it yet but I'm going to be calling her today to get together and make photo boxes. You see, it has been so windy her lately that taking pictures of cards outside in the sunlight has been near impossible. Hopefully, the new boxes will help us out in that regard. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Hey nice card and thanks for thinking of me. Sorry I wasn't home if you called. Good plan - it has been near impossible to take good photos - basically I click real fast before my card flies away and hope that I get a decent photo with minimal damage as the card lands in the dirt! Talk to ya soon neighbour!

Shanna

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! I love it!

I'm sorry that Mr. Linky is being difficult...if it doesn't show back up soon, I'll manually link your card.

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Very cute Bella card!!