Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Riley for your Birthday

I was so happy when I received this image in the mail. I received it through WishRAK on SCS, and I had been waiting a long time for someone to grant my wish. The timing couldn't have been better. My co-worker Wendy was having a birthday and I needed to make her something special. You see, Wendy's a runner and so she's sort of careful of her diet. I wanted to make her an "out of the ordinary" birthday card, not just something that said "Happy Birthday".
I especially loved this paper by CTMH (Magic Moments)...busy but not too busy. And, since I was already feeling creative, I finished the inside of the card too!
I printed the sentiment, which reads "There are no calories on your birthday!", on my computer and then cut it out and matted it....I'm finding the more cards I make the more I realize that I am sorely lacking in the sentiments department. I have been on a bit of a roll lately with making cards, so I should have a post every couple of days for the next while. Have a great weekend.
Stamps: Hanna Stamps Diet Sophie
Paper: CTMH Magic Moments, CTMH Hollyhock, Sweetleaf, SU Chocolate Chip
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: none




No comments: