Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bella Colour Challenge 65

Who ever thought that working less would mean less work, obviously hasn't done it. If you didn't know, I'm only working 3 days a week for a few months. I should have 2 full days of time on my hands. Unfortunately, with 2 free days, I can't put off the laundry, dishes, cleaning, cooking or gym. Darn it!

I have however, managed to find some time to craft...although it's still at night after the kids are in bed. The card below was for the Bella Colour Challenge on Splitcoast. Basically, they tell you what colours to use and then you make a card with only those colours. I actually enjoyed the challenge...it was nice not to keep switching colours as I was creating.
The colours for the Challenge were Citrus Leaf, Ocean, Blush and Parchment. I used my new Walkabella stamp. Isn't she fabulous!? I used copics and my Close to My Heart markers to colour her. The Brads are CTMH Bigger Brads, and the pattered paper is some old B&T from CTMH. The flower is a Prima Flower, and I was just delighted when I realized that it matched my Citrus Green!

Busy week ahead...we're headed to the gym with the kids tonight, without the kids tomorrow, skating on Thursday and then Movie night on Friday. Friday is a PA Day, so Daytona is going to daycamp with the afterschool program, which should be a whole lot of fun.
Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: