Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I"ll be saving time next year!

Okay, so I'm not so good at this blogger thing. I can't figure out how to get my pictures to sit on the page properly. Anyway, here it is, the way I am going to save time next year. It's like virtual digital scrapbooking. I much prefer to use my papers and stamps etc. So....I took the albums that I made for family (5 this year) and scanned the pictures into the computer. Now, the great thing about this is that I did the album in 4x6 size format, so they print exactly as they were scrapbooked. The bad part is, I scanned them in at a too low resolution, so I have to do it again. But, next year I'll know better...and I can make them bigger because I only have to make one original!

I'll post the whole album, now that I've got them scanned in. Today you can see January, February and March. It's funny, if you watch the progression of the months they get simpler and simpler as the year went by. I started the albums in January with full intentions of doing each month as it passed so I wouldn't have to finish them all in a fury in December. In reality, I finished them in January 2009 and they will hit the mail this week!


No comments: