Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Check out this Blog Candy...

Okay, you definitely have to go and visit Laurel's blog, where she is giving away some great CTMH stamp sets as an anniversay surprise. Take a look at her stuff, it's amazing!

And, check out the next 3 months of my Shaffer 2008 Album. I figured out how to put the two pictures for each month together, but they simply emphasize how bad the scanning of the pictures was. Next year I'll know better!

I've been working on a few cards this past week and I have photos, I just don't have them downloaded. I'm hoping to get that done tonight, along with another card. This weekend, a bunch of a us girls are getting together to have a scrap day...8 full hours of scrapping! I'm hoping to spend some time Wednesday and Friday organizing myself so that I can get a lot of pages scrapped that day. I honestly believe that if I took my large pile of finished layouts and put them into albums I wouldn't feel as behind on the scrapping as I do right now.


No comments: