Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy New Year

Wishing you a happy new year!

This is a fun card I made...although it isn't so Christmas. It's a fun winter card though! Great image I got from WishRAK, it's a Penny Black Stamp. I coloured it with my CTMH Markers. I also got the fun embossed background from WishRAK.

















So, the girls wanted to watch different movies the other day...what is a mom to do? The headphone's don't fit either girls head and no one wanted to take the little DVD player into their bedroom. Think, think, think. And then..........Daddy to the rescue. A clean face cloth fits perfectly between the head and the headphones to keep them on the little one's ears. Now, we'll just have to remember a clean face cloth every time we take a long trip in the van.

No comments: