Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

AC Bailey Ltd June Sketch Challenge

So, now that I'm finished with Henry's album I found that I have a little time on my hands. As much as I really need to get working on Teacher gifts (I've already got the idea, just a matter of getting out the paper and getting to work on it) I figured I'd be a little creative.

I'm a part of a great group of women over at AC Bailey Ltd, an online scrapbook supply store and every month they have some great challenges. The first one that I've decided to tackle is the June Sketch Challenge.

This was actually much easier than I expected it to be, especially since I gave myself 1 hour to work on it. In the end, it was about 45 minutes the first night and then another 30 minutes tonight, so technically I went a little over, but I think it was totally worth it.

The journalling on the layout reads: Daytona and Jonah went on their first date Feb 16 2008 - he was six, she was five. TOO CUTE! They went to the moves to see Alvin & The Chipmunks and then for dinner at Montana's. They tell everyone that they are getting married one day. TOO CUTE!

So, starting tomorrow, I'll be working on Teacher's gifts. My goal is to have them finished by Monday evening. We'll see.

No comments: