Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008


Went to an all-day crop over the weekend and got a bunch of things done. I'm hoping to take some pictures tonight so that I can share them. First though, I need some help. I have this great layout of Daytona snowboarding, but I can't think of a really good title. Please comment on my blog and maybe you'll come up with something better.




I mixed black and white photos with a couple of colour ones. I like how it looks. The pink snowflakes are Bazzill Chipboard colour with CTMH Markers and then covered in Cotton Candy coloured Stickles. In real life they actually sparkle very nicely. As you can see, I've left a nice spot for a title...but alas, no ideas have come to me.

I also wanted to show you what happens when you have too much snow in April. You know, that time when the kids are dying to get outside and burn some energy but it's just too darn cold and windy after dinner to even think about it. I imagine there is a reason they call it Spring Fever...parents are going crazy!
Funny story...Daytona got her cast off yesterday and the doc said no swimming this week. I later mentioned that she should have a bath tonight so that she could wash that arm off and she replied "But, the doctor said no swimming!?" Ah, the innocence.
Have a great rest of the day.

No comments: